Poll

asked by wylieswoish
Poll
1:05pm Aug 16 from wylieswoish
  • 12 Team or less (standard) - RB/RB/RB/WR/WR/QB - you should be able to get Romo, Stafford, Luck, Wilson here.

    1:48pm Aug 16 from dierre15
  • Rb rb wr wr te rb/qb

    5:09pm Aug 16 from aaronfunderburk
  • dierre, none of them would be left.

    8:49pm Aug 16 from mrawesomexyz

Answer More Poll Questions

Poll
1:33am Sep 16 from chargersechelon
1 week 29% 2 weeks 29% 3-4 weeks 14% 5+ weeks 29%
Poll
1:27am Sep 16 from xguy26
Me 25% The other team 75%
Poll
12:29am Sep 16 from klatcd
Are you the best NFL.com Fantasy coach?
Poll
12:05am Sep 16 from duckdodgers2412
Poll
11:44pm Sep 15 from kdlove
Poll
11:41pm Sep 15 from kmckeever07
Poll
10:59pm Sep 15 from zcarriker1276
Poll
10:59pm Sep 15 from moegoe
Poll
10:47pm Sep 15 from bostonforever94
  • i would say keep megatron, you need to get better than gore at running back looking at your backfield

    11:07pm Sep 15 from canook95
Poll
9:12pm Sep 15 from ciblue
  • SD

    9:15pm Sep 15 from primetimechaos
  • San Diego

    1:29am Sep 16 from xguy26
Poll
8:43pm Sep 15 from weeksharley95