Poll

asked by cyrandir
Poll
2:53pm Nov 4 from cyrandir
  • foles is really inconsistent but if i had to pick one id drop ryan

    3:15pm Nov 4 from westbrookistheman07

Answer More Poll Questions

Poll
4:00am Sep 16 from cetyler
Chicago 100% St. Louis 0%
Poll
3:58am Sep 16 from positivelymaybe
Do it 60% Don't do it 40%
Poll
3:55am Sep 16 from klatcd
Play Fantasy Football Where the Genius Community Is
Poll
3:55am Sep 16 from positivelymaybe
do it 67% Don't do it 33%
Poll
3:53am Sep 16 from positivelymaybe
Do it 100% Don't do it 0%
Poll
3:46am Sep 16 from aj47x2
Yes 100% No 0%
Poll
1:33am Sep 16 from chargersechelon
1 week 33% 2 weeks 33% 3-4 weeks 11% 5+ weeks 22%
Poll
1:27am Sep 16 from xguy26
Me 33% The other team 67%
Poll
12:29am Sep 16 from klatcd
Poll
12:05am Sep 16 from duckdodgers2412
Poll
11:44pm Sep 15 from kdlove